NetSEA Technologies is looking for someone to serve as a systems software engineer for the Transportable Tactical Command Communications (T2C2) Program of Record (PoR). Design architectural roadmaps for enterprise architecture (EA), in accordance with enterprise strategies and EA processes, while analyzing client requirements and collaborating with R&D divisions to provide ongoing support. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise, including full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction, and mentor and supervise team members.
Clearance Level: Must possess a DoD SECRET or higher clearance.
Location: Fort Hood, TX
Hours: Normal business hours Monday - Friday
Travel: up to 10%
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile Development, and be able to assess, evaluate, and craft software architectures, track software development, and report on development risks, gaps, and progress
- Experience with PowerShell, PowerCLI, VBScript, eXtensible Markup Language (XML), Java Script Object Notation (JSON), Representational State Transfer (REST), and Azure Development Operations (ADO)
- Experience with Windows 2019, VMWare, Palo Alto, Windows Server Update Services, Network Policy Server, and Window Deployment Server
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, NTP, Hyper-V, and Cisco Networking with Routers and Switches for automation
- Ability to develop in Visual Studio, Visual C#, Powershell, PowerCLI, VBScript, XML, JSON, REST, GIT, and Azure Development Operations
- Experience with tactical communications systems, Cisco networking, Voice Over IP (VoIP), and common networking services and protocols
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering, Business or equivalent. Four (4) additional years of relevant experience or military experience substituted for education.
- Clearance requirement: Active Secret